|Lamp Power:||80W||Lamp Luminous Efficiency:||≧9000LM@5000K|
|Lamp Body Material:||Die-casting Aluminum Alloy||Wattages:||30W To 200W|
|Warranty:||3 / 5 / 7 Years Optional||Input Voltage:||85-265Vac, 50/60Hz|
|IP Rating:||IP65||Lens Angle:||15°/ 30°/ 60°/90°/ 150°|
|Mounting Type:||Suspended / Ceiling Mounted / Wall Mounted||PF:||> 0.9|
IP65 LED Light,
LED Canopy Light
80 Watt Gas Station Led Canopy Lights 9000lm Canopy Led Lighting
Ming Feng Lighting Co., Ltd developed UFO IP65 LED Canopy Light / LED high bay light, With different beam angle lens as 15°/ 30°/ 60°/90°/ 150° apply to workshop, factory building, warehouse, highway toll stations, gas stations, supermarkets, exhibition halls, stadiums and other places of lighting required. With Die-casting heat sinker,funnelled heat design, which own better heat dissipation. Varities of Joint, include ring, ceiling, bracket installation type. Unique design for Meanwell driver, to keep low temperature when operating. Beautiful appearance, chip is Samsung 3030, own high light efficiency, can achieve 110LM / Watt.
Ming Feng Lighting Co., Ltd this kinds of led canopy lights can used as canopy lights, used as high bay light, and used as street light. 3 / 5 / 7 years warranty available.
Color Rendering Index
Die-casting Aluminum Alloy
Dia 252 * 173mm
|Packing INFO||32 * 32 * 20cm/Carton|
1. Using 130-140LM/W Samsung3030 leds, the whole lamp luminous efficiency can reach 110lm/w.
2. Using Meanwell LED driver, With 5 years guarantee.
3. Protection Grade: IP65
5. The led driver is installed away from the heat sink. This separation of the led driver creates a lower heat working environment giving the lamp longer life span.
6. Beam angle : 15°/ 30°/ 60°/90°/ 150° Lens optional.
7. Installation: Suspended / Ceiling Mounted / Wall Mounted
Product Dimensions of led canopy lights(mm):
Photos show of led canopy lights:
Workshop, factory building, warehouse, highway toll stations, gas stations, supermarkets, exhibition halls, stadiums and other places of lighting required.
Contact Person: Claire Li